Tuesday 30 July 2013

Clean and Simple


It's very easy to get carried away when making a card or project. We add a little extra something here and a little extra something there, but sometimes less is definitely more. We'd like you to make something where there is lots of white space or even coloured space as in Jannies design.

Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.

Our sponsor this week is  
who are offering a $10 voucher for the winner.
Hello! My name is Mei and I have been card-making for about 3 years now but my
tremendous love for it has inspired me to open up my very own online store! Yours or
Mine Paper Crafts is a place where you can purchase supplies to create your own
projects, or view my gallery for inspiration! All the brands and products we carry are
items I have personally used for my own projects and I feel are awesome products that
you would like as well.
Its my pleasure to sponsor this week’s challenge at Cuttlebug Mania and as a bonus use
discount code TAKE20 for 20% off my store until the closing date of this challenge.
Here are the design teams projects.

Kim
 
 I've used Stampin Up Oval Designer Frame and a Pink Petticoat image.

Jannie
I used a folder for the background with bones and paws!!!
And I used a sweet little doggie by Digiscrapkits !!

Kerry
 
 I've used Docrafts Lovers Lane (hearts) embossing folder and Memory Box Parker Upper alphabet die.

Deneen
  I used Spellbinders Adorning Squares.
 

4 comments:

  1. I,m going to try this one, so difficult not putting embellishments on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are so beautiful and so inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's cards are beautiful. TFS.
    I think I have a few ideas for CAS cards hidden away in my ole brain.
    Thanks for the fun challenges.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS those gorgeous cards and thanks for the challenge - found you via PP! hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete